Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dysautonomia More Condition_symptoms I Have Been Dagnosed With Dysautonomia And It's Getting Worse,none Of The Standard Drug Therapies Worked,help!

I have been dagnosed with dysautonomia and it's getting worse,none of the standard drug therapies worked,help! - dysautonomia more condition_symptoms

I was with the postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and diagnosed. My biggest concern is my heart. It is increasingly weak, but none of the traditional tests such as ECG and ultrasound showed nothing. I was sick or dysfunctional if it 13 months and in the first 5 months of my illness was not so bad. Then it got worse and worse so on. I lost 45 pounds and now weighs 125 pounds. My body breaks down, and they have all these tests I was diagnosed with dysautonomia and sent me on my way with Florinef and beta-blockers. The medicine made me sick, so I stopped to take it. In addition, prior to testing and diagnosis of dysautonomia with an anxiety disorder by a doctor who does not understand how I (and therefore of the opinion diagnosed, everything) in my head And he gave me Klonopin and now I 'm not addicted correct the problem. So say I have dysautonomia really bad, but they say they can not find any heart problems.

1 comment:

L_H Qutub(Retired) said...

What is the postural tachycardia syndrome?
Postural tachycardia syndrome (POTS) is a disease characterized by a pulse that is too fast when the patient stands. Symptoms include palpitations, dizziness on standing, headaches, chronic fatigue, chest pain and other nonspecific symptoms. Not identify causes of pots in the rule to individual patients. The reversible causes such as low blood volume should be discarded.

Is there any treatment?
Pots treatment depends on the severity of symptoms. People with this disease are generally recommended to increase the intake of fluids and salt. Body may be quite relieved. Drug treatment with fludrocortisone, beta-blockers, midodrine, or clonidine may be beneficial. Exercise, especially strength training of the calf muscles may also help. Some patients require Mai and enjoy the insertion of a pacemaker to avoid.

What is the prognosis?
The prognosis for people with varying pots. Many patients improve with treatment, although severe POTS can be, for years to weaken.The illness is not believed that the progress of heart disease.

Although the research is successfully processed, but not yet activated.

Post a Comment