Friday, January 8, 2010

Shock Absorbing Boat Seats Where Can I Buy Shock Absorbing Shoulder Pads That Can Be Taped Down For Use In Rugby?.

Where can i buy shock absorbing shoulder pads that can be taped down for use in rugby?. - shock absorbing boat seats

In playing rugby at a high level and the search for a kind of padded shoulders to my shoulders ... Although I have seen all types of online shoulder padding jackets, but Im looking for a couple of pills, the effects of the shock that beat with the band recording in zinc oxide on my shoulders can ... I have seen many professionals among them, like Josh Lewsey, etc. .. Can someone help!?

2 comments:

Bill P said...

As far as I know that life jackets are acceptable. Check out this site for IRB team. This should help.

tenko cowboy said...

Puf big plays like a man. I made it without filling or a dental dam, play and again I have no more teeth

Post a Comment