Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Types Of Freshwater Pet Fish I'm Having Pet Freshwater Fish Trouble. Please Help.?

I'm having Pet Freshwater Fish trouble. Please Help.? - types of freshwater pet fish

I have what I think, a kind of rubber, some fish silver dollars, an unknown (but) the problem.

Well anyway my chewing gum at the beginning it was just a normal fish, brutally assaulted two other fish, now I'm not, frankly, I believe that this fish is just random bipolar because Splurt attacks.

Is there something I'm not feed maybe you need more variety in your diet? Currently I am feeding it all just end Tetra flakes (fresh water) and my snails, algae flakes.

All ideas, because I know what to do before you get more of an aquarium hundred gallons, it seems empty, with only three fish. Given the wealth of ornaments, all living plants are not fake, and a rock grotto.

5 comments:

fish man said...

Cichlids are (not good mixer of the community with fish or in some cases) even the most fish. They are very territorial and will kill or attempt to almost everything that enters their territory to kill (or try to, in most cases, lead others, not) territory. Also, how big is your tank? If you are a small tank, it helps to be more aggressive.

Hope this helps!

Sean said...

ciclids the problem is the only fish, you need a cycle is a cycle or are prone to fight against you know what it is and what size and what size and where the fish, so you know, I have 30 liters Height with 2 colors of fish searching long and I can not get rid of the cycle assembly ITER or make some reasherch in what could also solve the problem, for example, could a fish taratorial differ and do not know

Sean said...

ciclids the problem is the only fish, you need a cycle is a cycle or are prone to fight against you know what it is and what size and what size and where the fish, so you know, I have 30 liters Height with 2 colors of fish searching long and I can not get rid of the cycle assembly ITER or make some reasherch in what could also solve the problem, for example, could a fish taratorial differ and do not know

Steve S said...

Cichlids can be aggressive, which explains the activity of the bipolar companion aggressive tank.
Algae - fed with food rich in plant materials such as flakes, pellets, and lush. Your diet should be supplemented by plankton meat products such as brine shrimp and mosquito larvae.

NullumDe... said...

You need to know to know what kind of rubber. chiclids are very territorial and some are aggressive, there are those who can live in tanks, and community pool. I suggest some reading and research.
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/

Post a Comment