Thursday, February 4, 2010

Regular Vs Magnum Condom Trojan Regular Vs Magnum?

Trojan Regular vs Magnum? - regular vs magnum condom

I'm trying to determine if you need condoms Trojan Magnum or regular use. I am pleased about 6 inches in length and girth 5th The problem is that I'm circumcised, and with practice, I have trouble passing the head (I pull back the foreskin, which clusters on the underside of the head and I can not do more that we the ordinary condoms when I and ring pinch force and tried to lubricants, it is not) really help very much.

With the Magnum, I get it on the head much easier, but there are some places, the air in the tree, I will read that it will be. The regulars are a little too tight on the tree. What should I bring?

2 comments:

naughtyd... said...

You do not need magnum

thenumbe... said...

Yes, you need a Magnum. Especially when airspace when the sperm to be easily filtered.

Post a Comment